Parking at Queensland Theatre
Seeing a show at the Bille Brown Theatre? Book a parking spot for only $15
Please follow the instructions below on the day of your performance.
1. The car park will be open for you to park from one hour prior to the performance commencing.
2. Please drive up to the Queensland Theatre carpark entrance and you will be greeted by the Parking Attendant who will advise you which car park space you have been allocated. They will then open the garage door for you to enter and park.
3. Please park in your designated space only and leave your keys with the Parking Attendant.
4. The car park will close 30 minutes after the performance concludes. Please ensure your car has been removed from the car park by this point.
5. If you choose to leave the venue before the performance finishes, our Parking Attendant will be there to assist you.
6. It is sometimes possible to organise a parking spot without booking ahead although we recommend booking to avoid disappointment.
Phone 1800 355 528 Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm
Parking at QPAC
The Riverside Car Park provides secure undercover parking right next to QPAC. Entry is $16 per visit. However, spaces can also be pre-purchased for $22 to guarantee your spot.
Other paid parking can be found in the vicinity of QPAC:
If visiting our offices or the Bille Brown Theatre and our other rehearsal spaces, metered parking for 43 vehicles is available directly outside the building (Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm) managed by Brisbane City Council.
Other metered street parking is available in nearby streets (Montague, Merivale, Cordelia, Boundary) though we recommend patrons also consider public transport to the venue. We also have a small number of parks available for Patrons with Individual Needs (please advise on booking if you require assistance).
The nearest paid parking options are